These past four years of college have been the greatest and most amazing years of my life! I was blessed to find the most wonderful friends and boyfriend. I know graduating is an exciting time of your life
1. Living in the sorority house (even though it sucks to have rules)
2. Living with ALL of my friends and being able to walk down the hall to see them.
3. Being able to participate in Greek Sing (Overall Champs 2 yrs. in a row) or Recruitment
4. Having class for a few hours of the day and then being able to do whatever I want after (nap, lay out, etc.)
5. Date Parties!!!
6. Having my meals cooked for me at the house
7. Spring Break
8. Road Trips
9. Going out on Thursday Nights
10. All of us being in the same town
These are only a few of the things I'll miss!
I know I have a lot to look forward to after graduation! I'm really excited for this next chapter of my life to begin.
I apologize for not having many posts last week! I am just so busy with school and moving into my new apartment!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!