Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stressing!

I'm so stressed right now! I have so much to get done this week and I feel like there's not enough time to get it all done! This weekend I'm going to the Derby (for the first time-I'm so excited!), and I still don't know what dress I'm wearing and I don't have a hat yet! I'm hoping I can still find a really cute hat for a good deal. That's if any stores have any hats left...maybe they'll be on sale by now?!
I also have my graduation on Sunday. Again, I have no clue what I'm going to wear. I want to wear something classic, cute, and comfortable!

I also just moved over the weekend, and I still need to organize my place before my friends and family come into town on Sunday. I have so much stuff I still need to get out of my old place, I feel like I'm going to make a million trips to get all my junk shoes, clothes, pictures, etc. out! And I have to do this before Friday.

On top of all this, I still have two more finals to complete!!! Sadly, I'm more stressed over what I'm going to wear this weekend then taking my finals. I can't help it that I love clothes and want to look cute in all of my pictures!

And this list goes on and on....

I could really use a massage and pedicure right now! I hope everyone is having a great week! And for those of you taking finals-GOOD LUCK!

I would also like to wish my dearest friend, Angela Wilkinson, a very Happy Birthday!!! Love you<333

Love Always,
Alaka

1 comment:

  1. hi, first time visitor here. so exciting that you went to the derby. i'm from kentucky- now in nc- and i've never been. my girlfriends and i are planning a trip for 2013 though (when we turn 30).

    nice meeting you!

    cheers,
    rachel
    http://www.upperbottom.com

    ReplyDelete